1. This material is made available on the understanding that the Queensland Association of School Tuckshops is not thereby engaged in rendering professional advice.
2. Information on this site is maintained by the people and organisations it relates to. Before relying on the material, users should independently verify its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice.
3. The material may include views or recommendations of third parties, which do not necessarily reflect the views of the Queensland Association of School Tuckshops, or indicate its commitment to a particular course of action.
4. Links to other websites are inserted for convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service.
5. The listing of a person or company in any part of this website in no way implies any form of endorsement by the Queensland Association of School Tuckshops of the products or services provided by that person or company.
Partners supporting school tuckshops and canteens in Queensland