Gold Coast Tuckshop Network Meeting Term 3 2017
- Meeting/Event date: 22/8/2017
- Location: Gold Coast
A tuckshop network meeting is a group of tuckshop convenors, tuckshop managers or volunteers from schools in the local area getting together to share their ideas. They provide a great opportunity to interact with others who understand the issues faced in a tuckshop.
Each meeting usually begins with a kitchen tour by our host tuckshop convenor followed by discussions on a range of issues often including:
- Sharing of menus and recipes
- Budgeting and pricing menu items
- Smart Choices
- Current grants available
- Ideas for producing food quickly
- Stock control and minimising waste
- Handling special diets on a menu
- Recruiting volunteers
- Suppliers servicing the area
A small afternoon tea is provided so we appreciate registrations.
We look forward to seeing you there!